Thursday, February 21, 2013

Word jumble .....

... I've had a little bit of  'writer's block'.... I kept going to write something and nothing would come out. So, I thought if I just start type surely something would come of it.

Several people have asked me if I'm still blogging and writing. I am, just took a little break!

Recently, I've had so much on my mind and I've been keeping studying for my personal training! It sure is a lot of reading!

I've been thinking a lot about support, friends, people in our lives. What makes a 'true' friend and someone who truly supports you versus someone who just kinda half asses it? This seems to just be an issue lately. People seeming interested and on board with your path when really they are just being nosey. It really is about the quality of your friends and not the quantity. The older I get the more and more I realize this.

This entry isn't so much about fitness as it's more about life, I suppose. I am at a time in my life where my 'quality' of friends is so very important! Bottom line with this, I am here to be the very best friend/supporter and I'm hoping I get the same in return.

So, what can I do to continue help support people and my friends? Blog? Post on Facebook? I have a dear friend who I find so inspiring and that's what pushes me. What can I do to help push and motivate others? For now, I am going to continue to share my story, my ideas, my struggles.

I am kicking my fitness and diet into high gear! Not that I wasn't working my butt off before but now I have a whole new set of goals. And a big thanks to my friend, Courtney for the inspiration!

This entry was a little bit all over the place! Oh well ... my blog, right? Ha! Now that I got some of the jumble off my brain I can get back to regular posts!

-Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment